Mumbai. The problems of fire and battery explosion in electric scooters are constantly coming up. But now this issue has claimed an innocent life. In fact, an e-scooter suddenly exploded while charging in Maharashtra’s Palghar district. A 7-year-old child was seriously injured in the blast. The child was later admitted to hospital where he died during treatment.

According to the information received from the police, this incident took place on Sunday in Vasai area of ​​Palghar. The deceased has been identified as Shabbir Shahnawaz and the police have registered a case and started investigation in this regard.

Hindi News 18 Be the first to read breaking news in Hindi. Today’s Latest News, Live News Updates, Most Trusted Hindi News Website News18 Hindi| Read on

First Publication: 03 October 2022, 12:03 IST

Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *